Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Clock Watch

Not me, Mizz. Mizz is obsessed with his Kit Kat clock and won't do anything else unless the eyes are shifting and the tail is swinging. This is a problem since it is a battery sucker and keeping it well charged and swinging is not always on the forefront of my mind. Fewer and fewer things are slipping past Mizz these days. He continues to insist that I turn on all the lights upon our arrival. He clearly understands and replys (!) to questions like "do you want to go for a ride?" or "where are your shoes?" I love it! Another major bonus is that he is starting to bring me things instead of putting them straight into his mouth. Well almost, this morning I caught him chewing on a cat claw. Gross. He very amiably parted with it though as well as the sharp can lids he found at the park. He is swift and definitely makes me work for my money. He gives adorable kisses now which works for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home