Saturday, June 30, 2007

We're home!

And what am I doing instead of unpacking? Blogging, of course. It was a wonderful, if draining trip, and it is also really wonderful to be home. Flying into Portland on clear day is truly spectacular. Especially when your toddler has been really adorably cute the entire way. Mizz really shined on this trip except for some major sleep disruption which for lack of any other clear explanation I am going to blame on the high altitude and its affect on his sinuses. In any case, Mizz charmed everyone with his verbalness, willingness to give hugs and kisses, and his energy. That man was on the move with the exception of when a train set was pulled out. Needless to say, I think I know what we might get the Mizz for his birthday. I'll write more coherent details and pics of the trip later because my frozen pad thai is calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home