Sunday, July 20, 2008

He's a big kid now!

In the very recent past whenever I would ask Mizz if he was a monkey, lunatic, or Superman, he would emphatically state, "No, no, I'm a toddler (for awhile there it was "No, no, you're a toddler!" But pretty much since turning three he has decided that he is a big kid now. I suppose this is in part due to me casually mentioning all the cool things big kids get to do, but am I also choosing to interpret it as a sign that things are finally settling down somewhat in regards to his adjustment to Baby D. Just a few weeks ago we were embattled in wars over who was going to dress him, now he is taking more and more initiative getting dressed on his own and in other areas as well. Granted there is a certain, shall we say, solid area of potty training that still needs to be addressed but Dave and I have a plan for that whenever we get around to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home