Friday, July 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Dave!

I just finished off the last of Dave's birthday cake and boy were those extra calories worth it. Dave's office came through with an outrageously delicious creation from Beaverton Bakery. Yesterday was actually a small feeding frenzy as Dave and I ate out for both lunch AND dinner with just the wee one in tow. Lunch was at our old hippie joint close to our old house. One pork chimichanga and Grateful Dead album later, I made a mad dash to pick up Mizz from camp. That afternoon, Mizz, D, and I set out to grab some birthday provisions for Dave's arrival home from work. As soon as Dave walked in the door, Mizz asked "Daddy do you want to have a party? I want to share it with you!" Our dear friend Lisa had come over to help Dave celebrate and to watch Mizz for the evening so we could sneak out for some more quiet time...at the very loud, but very wonderful Hopworks. Hopworks which bills itself as "an urban brewery" just opened and I have already been to it three times in the last three weeks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home