Friday, February 20, 2009

He talks!

I have the flu and while just just yesterday was crying for morphine, that sorry state is already almost forgotten, because today D said "Mama" and waved and repeated back the sign for milk! He has actually been saying Mama for maybe two or more weeks and over time it has been more and more clear that it is actually attached to me and not just random babble. He has also been working on his wave for some time now, but it is finally getting to be reliable too. He seems to have crossed a developmental milestone and is likely to start signing away like mad now. I am obviously excited but also stunned. I can't believe we are already here. A talking baby is less a baby baby. D also just opened a cabinet door for the first time today, so I am going have to up my vigilance once again for my little soon to be toddler.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home