Sunday, September 13, 2009

Summer Recap

I set out to compose a post about this summer since I have been largely absent from the blogging world. And, for the most part, I want to remember everything. Of course what I really want to remember, is not the birthday parties or the big outings, but all the little stuff. The stuff that is so fleeting I have trouble getting it down on the page let alone remembering it at all after a few weeks. Like the sounds and first words D utters constantly now. Mizz's increasingly complex science experiments. Both of their reactions when they experience something for the first time. So I take hundreds of pictures and lots of video footage and every once in awhile dash out a post so I can capture some of it. Yet this summer, I have simply enjoyed the hours outside soaking up the sun and watching the boys play. Perhaps once the rain returns, my postings will increase and I may actually do something with the zillions of pics and video. It's possible, I suppose.








I guess I'm not quite ready to say goodbye to summer yet though, because instead of summarizing, I decided to get nostalgic and looked back at pics of Mizz when he was 20 months old instead, eating his first cookie. They're pretty sweet, eh?


1 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My, how he's grown!! Love your note. :)
G&T

 

Post a Comment

<< Home