Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Spring!


I realize we still have a few weeks until spring officially begins, but I not letting that pesky detail get in the way of my newly improved mood. The Camellias started blooming last month, we now have six fully opened daffodils in our yard, with more opening daily, AND it has been almost 60 degrees the last two days. Yesterday, the boys and I walked for almost an hour around the neighborhood. With no stroller or baby carrying contraption involved! Needless to say we stopped a lot to examine everything and I wasn't exactly relaxed as I worked to teach D some street/sidewalk skills, but it was really fun to be out and about relatively unencumbered. The boys even got some sandbox time once we got home. It is astounding how much our household harmony improved when we get to go outside.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great pix!! Is this by chance just down the street from your house? Boys look so happy....makes for one happy mama, too, doesn't it? Looks like you'll get to enjoy more delightful days like this. Yeah, I'm cheer for spring, too!

Mom-in-law :)

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opps...add "ing" to that post!

Silly MIL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home