Monday, May 14, 2007

Guess who used the potty?

None other than the Mizzle himself! While I think it had more to do with timing than any control on Mizz's part (I swooped in when I saw the telltale face and plopped him on the pot), both of us were pretty thrilled when all was said and done (I just exercised huge restraint after all, I really do love poop jokes). Mizz has become so cooperative in the potty department that it's hard to believe it is the same child who used to require a full body restraint oh, every two hours or so.

While I'm bragging, I was also informed that Mizz made it through an entire art project without putting anything in his mouth! The victory was short lived because I fished several items out of his mouth as I was gathering his belongings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home