Friday, July 13, 2007

My Dream

When I was a little girl I always dreamed of getting locked in the mall and being able to wander around the stores till my heart was content. And let's face it sample the merch. It's possible this still might be a dream for me. And now Ikea, a very cool store, is giving its loyal customers a chance to live my dream. Dave has already nixed my idea of an impromptu trip to Oslo so some other lucky folks are going get to try out all that marvelous faux wood in its uber cool simplicity. I'm going to just have to console myself with the fact that I will soon have my very own Ikea store as of August. Not that I am going to buy anything, but a girl can look and dream can't she?

2 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The store in Oslo actually is very huge but I'm not sure how inviting it would be as it is always a bit messy there when we visit.

 
At 5:31 AM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

Just try to leave IKEA without dropping $80. But where else can you get a lovely dresser for under $100? I love my IKEA.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home