Monday, January 21, 2008

It's been twelve years...

...and I still get really sad when Dave goes away. Sure an over night's no big deal and offers an excuse to eat nachos and ice cream for dinner (in no particular order and not that I need an excuse....) but the onset of a two week trip apart leaves me pretty bummed out. At least on this trip I don't have to worry about him getting buried by an avalanche, in fact I should start praying for some mildly yucky Hawaii weather or he just might not come home. In the meantime though, I plan on loading up on some chick flicks (ie movies Dave doesn't care about), ransacking the library for some good reads, and hanging out with friends as much as possible.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 AM, Blogger Dave said...

I know the feeling, Babe. No matter where I wander, it'd be a lot better with you along.

I suppose it is a good excuse to live on bacon cheeseburgers and chocolate though. (Just kidding, as far as you know...)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home