Friday, March 06, 2009

Mizz Quote of the Day

"This broccoli is crunchy...Whoever made the broccoli just made it that way."

Mizz is trying to drive me insane by asking why about everything. Why is that trash can there? Why does red mean stop? Anytime I ask him to do anything elicits a why? Most of my responses take some form of: "they are for decoration" (in response to why boys have nipples), "I don't know" and "because it is made that way".

Mizz is continuing to put lots of concepts together. Just yesterday he told me that static must be even smaller than germs. I suppose he lumped them together as things he hears about but can't see.

He is pretty gung ho these days about listening to books on tape and putting together a junk robot at school.

He melted my achy breaky heart yesterday by singing the Yellow Submarine and All Together to D. It doesn't get better than that...a three year little boy singing the Beatles to his almost 10 month old brother. So sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home