Friday, September 18, 2009

Interview with four year old Mizz

How old are you?
M: I'm four years old.

Where were you born?
M: I was born, um, at Kaiser.

What's your favorite thing to do?
M: My favorite thing to do is play cars.

What's your least favorite thing to do?
M: I think, my least favorite thing to do is to not listen to you, because that's not nice. I don't think I am going to do anything bad for the rest of my life.

What does Mommy do for work?
M: Take care of the Wobbly Wobblers.

What does Daddy do for work?
M: Um, earn money AND fix scales.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
M: An airplane pilot

What was your favorite trip?
M: Visiting Jackson's house

Where would you like to travel to next?
M: Maryland

What's your favorite toy?
M: The caterpillar that takes air out of stuff.

What's your favorite food?
M: My favorite food is pizza.

What's your least favorite food?
M: Salad and spinach.

What will you be doing when you're 10?
M: I might be using grown up scissors.

What about when you're 16?
M: I think you have to be a grown up to use printers and sixteen is not a grown up. So I think, when I am sixteen I might be using these computers. And I will like to type three letter words.

And when you're 25?
M: I might be using printers by then! Because all the 20s and 30s and 40s and 50s and 60s and 70s and 80s... I think you can only get to the sixties. What did you say?...When I get to 25 I'm going to be using the printers.

Do you remember being a baby?
M: Um, yes. Oh wait no I don't. Actually no!

What makes Mommy happy?
M: Doing good stuff.

What makes Mommy sad?
M: Doing bad stuff. Now say what makes Mommy angry!

What makes Mommy angry?
M: Doing bad stuff.

How old am I?
M: 33!

What is my favorite thing to do?
M: Um, I don't know! Well, you do like to sleep and rest a lot. And eat.

What do you want to say to the people who read this interview on my blog?
M: I think I want to say I love you!

2 Comments:

At 5:42 PM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

Loved it. Can't decide if my favorite part is looking forward to typing 3 letter words or waiting until he's 25 to use printers.

Awesome.

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How precious is that?!?!?! Especially since it ended on a high note :) He is going to love seeing that in his 20s....30s....40s.....

Their Halloween pictures are adorable - they are getting big! Also I love your hair an Dave's horns.
Love,
Aunt Jana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home