Thursday, April 15, 2010

A very special post

Since I have been so lax about posting recently, I decided to invite a guest blogger to post a never before released piece of fiction. That's right folks, you get to read Mizz's first ever internet post RIGHT HERE!


One dark and rainy day, there was a little boy who wanted to go outside but it was the evening and "Nobody goes outside in the evening" his mother told him. He really, really, really wanted to play trains on his train table since he couldn't go outside, but his mother told him "Your baby brother is sleeping so you can't go upstairs and play trains in your room." Then he said "I wanna play the piano really loud!" His mother said "You can't play the piano really loud because your baby brother is sleeping!". So the little boy said, "If I can't play the piano really loud, then I want to play Legos! And that was downstairs so he could play with it.

After reading over his work, Mizz remarked "That's a pretty cool story!"

In this case, art definitely resembles life. I have to admit, that I am a little dismayed that the Mama character is such a heavy in the story.

2 Comments:

At 10:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! His first publication - wow!
G&T Whidbey :) :)

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

Time to fix the young man up with his own Twitter account.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home