Thursday, September 30, 2010

three weeks in

Riveting stuff to be sure!

Me: What do you think about Kindergarten so far?

Mizz: I think that it is a lot of fun.

Me: I'm glad to hear that.

What has been surprising to you?

Mizz: That there were two recesses instead of one.

Me: What has been the hardest part of Kindergarten so far?

Mizz: Drawing persons on paper at writing time.

Me: What has been the easiest time in Kindergarten so far?

Mizz: Playing at recess, that's the easiest time!

Me: Have you made any friends yet?

Mizz: Yes.

Me: Who?

Mizz: Brody, Adam, Nico, of course, yeah (at which broke he breaks into maniacal laughter)! I have a girlfriend also but I don't know who she is yet...I can't remember her name.

Me: OK. What do you want to learn in Kindergarten?

Mizz: How to count over one hundred.

Me: Good goal. What do you think of your teacher?

Mizz: I like her.

Me: Is she funny? Smart? Silly? Really Mean?

She's smart!

Dave: Smarter than your parents?

Mizz: Not smarter than you (Dad) but a little smarter than Mommy. Well no, the same smart as my parents!

Me: How's lunch treating you?

Mizz: Good.

Me: Are you ever going to get tired of peanut butter and jelly?

Mizz: I don't think so. I'm not going to get tired of juice boxes either.

Me: Anything else you want to add for your adoring audience?

Mizz: No.

2 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it!

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

Great interview; Art Linkletter (Kids Say the Darndest Things) could not have done better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home