Monday, January 20, 2020

A New Season

There’s a season for everything.  Apparently the last several seasons haven’t been for blogging. But influence and motivation can come from anywhere and a friend’s recent tweet expressing surprise/shock/mirth that people in 2020 are still blogging, left me with curiosity and a desire to revisit this page from the past. Not only did I revisit it, I shared it with Little D, who in fact, isn’t so little anymore. He was stunned that I had a blog. I am not sure if his shock was from the fact that I had my own little piece of the internet or that I had willingly taken the time to string several paragraphs together OR that I felt like I had anything important or interesting enough to say. Still he was intrigued and impressed with it and loved finding out/remembering things from his early days.  as for me, seeing the blog reminded me of how much  I actually love the exercise of sitting down and reflecting and then taking the time sort it out on the page. So I am back, at least for now. My kids are much older and Mizz doesn’t want to be called Mizz anymore. So from now on my babes will be referred to as M and D and I will reclaim my space on the internet.

2 Comments:

At 1:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so cute.

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

I love this blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home