Saturday, September 30, 2006

Multimedia Mizz

Now I know why we have not gotten rid of our hundreds of space taking up CDs. Mizz has recently discovered them and likes to pull them down one by one. Yes! The way I figure it, this new discovery will amount to hours of free, easy entertainment. Which is a good thing, because the boy won't watch TV! I have avoided the tube until recently (in part because of the AAP recommendations but mainly because my mama sense tells me kids his age don't really have much to gain from it). But, as a flight to Chicago approaches, I have been frantically trying to come up with viable Mizz distraction toys, activities, drugs...that will keep him happily occupied for as long as possible. Mizz however, is not cooperating (surprise!) and has no interest in watching TV. Well that's not completely true. Now that he has learned how to turn it on, he is really interested in turning it on and off, and on and off, and so on. He also likes to hit the screen. Mizz slows down for nothing. TV is not going to do it and I fear the threat of possible turbulence is not going to keep him in his seat either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home