Thursday, April 19, 2007

The countdown is almost over

I have been meaning to blog all week about counting down to my BFF's impending visit...but as many of my intentions go, it didn't happen. That doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about it though, and thankfully it seems like the time has flown since she bought her ticket a few months ago. That's right I said ticket. You see she is leaving her loving family (with apparently some very warm and sunny weather) to come see little ole me and my family. We have some big plans that involve lots of Portland institutions (I shudder slightly at using that phrase given my former line of work) and some serious girlfriend gabbing. And eating. I'm gonna milk her pregnancy for everything it's worth and serious indulge the both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home