Thursday, April 05, 2007

Mizzsterious Mizz

I will never understand how Mizz will eat mulch but often views with suspicion, items like applebutter, ketchup, sweet potato etc that I have placed lovingly on his plate. What gives Mizz? Since we are on the food topic, I am happy to report that we have bid adieu to the highchair. It was time I realized one day, when on a whim, I simply sat him down at the table for a graham cracker feast. He did really well and seemed to be very pleased with the arrangement. I always talk about expectations at work (as in you treat em like babies, and they'll act like babies) but when it comes to my own child it's another story. Mizz is doing really well at the table and the amount of mess I have to deal with has decreased remarkably. Not that he still doesn't like to see what happens when you turn the bowl over (ten times out of ten it will spill). He is emphatic that he would rather pour the contents of his cup out as opposed to drinking it. So the sippy cup remains an essential at this time. Maybe by middle school the lid will come off...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home