Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Brat Diet is for the birds

I am sick of toast and applesauce. I hate cooking rice and we are out of bananas. Now that I am on the mend, I am interested in something a little substantive, ok salty and chewy. So on our quick jaunt to our local Sketch a lot (I mean Sav a lot) I picked up a half dozen 25 cent tillamook yogurts and a pack of hot dogs that retailed for 58 cents! They look really good although I have probably a reasonable fear that one of those dogs will quickly do me in for the night. After all my test of chicken soup and ice cream left me miserable last night. I suppose I should have just stuck with the soup...So will I be brave/stupid? Or will I have learned my lesson and stick with the easily digested blah carbs? Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home