Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Sweet, Sweet Jalopy!

Who would have ever thought that my simple little beige 1995 Corolla would have hit 100,000 miles? Actually I bought the car confident it would take me twice as far. And the Toyota workmanship has not let me down. It seems that my car will rust out from under me or be overtaken by the fierce Portland moss before its engine lets me down. One missing hubcap, some cosmetic love bites, and a few routine, expected repairs are all I have to complain about. And so when it does come down to buying a new gas guzzler you can bet that I will be visiting the Toyota people again. I am pretty enamored with both the Prius and the Matrix but size and baby crap may win out; I have to admit that Cherry Red Rav 4 did feel really good. I think this is a great example what my dad is talking about in this article--a company that wins my loyalty with excellence and a vision (green) that I share. Why aren't all companies so forward thinking?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home