Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day weekend rocked

While I can't help continuing to be cynical about the uber commercial aspects and seemingly built in expectations of the whole deal, celebrating being a mother and the mothers close to you is really nice. I got to spend mine with my family and close friend C and her family. I loved watching Mizz and little A laugh and play together. When we got home, we got right to work on our newly expanded garden. Mizz was occupied for an hour with the task of transporting the rocks Dave unearthed to a bucket. It was awesome working together on a project (outside!) and I hope that there will be many more days like it.






1 Comments:

At 9:29 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Lookin' and feelin' my best, of course. Happpy Mothers Day anyway!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home