Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's Potty Time!

Please forgive me for that title. But, I couldn't help myself because, today, those words yielded serious results. Without being too graphic, Mizz pee peed in the potty not once, but several times today! I can't believe it! I, of course, know not to get my hopes up too high, but...he did seem to really enjoy it and made it clear that he could start and stop when he wanted to (TMI?). Of course, we've still got the whole other (#2) business to deal with but I am pretty darn pleased with my *gasp* big, little boy. Just yesterday, I had said that I was going to give him until September before I amped up my efforts and in the meantime simply ignore the pottys. He is developing so fast now, that I really am constantly stunned at what he knows. I have to remember that just because he hasn't talked about it, doesn't mean he doesn't know. Not everyone blabs everything out after it occurs to them...
Yikes! Maybe, Mizz will wow them at school tomorrow with his new skill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home