Wednesday, January 02, 2008

True Confession #907

For those of you that know me well, this will come as no surprise. After all, I once thoughtfully bundled up a care package for my friend in college only to drive it around in my trunk for a good two years before finally opening it up and chucking most of the contents. Alma, it was candy, some cool pens, candles, and a bunch of other awesome collegey stuff... My most recent supreme procrastination involves holiday cards which, um, turned into New Year cards and are now still sitting on my counter unaddressed. Mind you, I have written five really carefully composed notes and just may still get them in the mail sometime this week. I suppose I might never get to the bottom of why I can be so on top of some things, and so lackadaisical, I mean downright pokey, about other tasks. Anyway I write this post for two reasons, to make people smile at my ridiculousness and as a prod to myself to get to a mailbox.

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

Which is worse, your selecting but never sending me presents or me sending you a carefully selected book which dedicated with a "now that our friendship is over"-type inscription (also during our college years)?

Thanks again for the wallet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home