Sunday, February 10, 2008

We're back!

And as good as it was to get away, it's even better to be back. Since we didn't get back until late Thursday evening, we didn't get to see the Mizz until Friday morning. He was really happy to see us and has been extra affectionate all weekend. And after having some time away, I am refreshed and have more energy and patience for some of his behavior that well, I wasn't so patient with just a week ago. This only confirms what everyone, including myself, preaches. Time away from your child is a good and healthy thing. While it may seem counterintuitive in this age of if you ain't wearing your baby or teaching your toddler classical violin, you are screwing them for life period, time away really does a parent's body and soul good. And if mama and daddy are happy, from everything that I have seen in my work and life, there is a good chance that your kid will be too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home