Monday, July 28, 2008

All's quiet...

D and I are enjoying a wonderfully quiet, snuggly day together after a fun but tiring weekend in Seattle. I feel sorta guilty sending Mizz and Dave off to the coal mines but I suppose someone has to make the money and learn social skills. What I should be doing, instead of cuddly with D and blogging, is addressing the birth announcements that I finally ordered and that finally arrived last week. And I will sometime today I suppose. I will also post some pics soon of the Seattle trip. Mizz had a great time playing "hide and seek" with his cousin, which basically involved them running and shrieking back and forth. And I got to take zillions of pictures of D with his oldest, new baby girl cousin. This is going to be a catch up week. There is no camp this week so hopefully we will get to check out some of summer haunts that we haven't had time for and also, get the house and yard ready for our next round of visitors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home