Friday, May 23, 2008

Amazing Video Ahead!

After changing Sir Pees A Lot diaper today (um, the fourth one in twenty minutes), I decided to let him have a little wiggle time au naturel. He was very content to wiggle around on his back for awhile. When I flipped him over I was amused to see him do some serious inchworm action and then, he flipped over. My little two week old, not quite at his due date yet, achieved a physical feat that took Mizz almost four months! I realize that this was probably way more in the fluke category rather than the he is going to be a 10 year Olympian, but it was really cool anyway. And the best part? I got it on video! My first video of the little babe yielded some pretty cool action footage of a creature that to date has done little more than sleep and suck down milk!

1 Comments:

At 8:26 PM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

I know some grandparents on both coasts who'd love to see that video.

Meanwhile, hope blogger mom and dad are getting some rest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home