Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Birthday week

True to form, I just sent out the invites today...for Mizz's party this weekend. Somewhat short notice I realize, however I am obviously not too concerned because I am imagining a smallish laid back affair in the front yard with water, his tunnel play set, and cake. Dave has volunteered once again for the cake making job--a chocolate Thomas cake with red candles per Mizz's request. The man knows what he wants. At least when it comes to cake. For the actual day we are going to celebrate at our favorite park with some balloons and ice cream after Dave gets off of work.

And, Dave and I are either the nicest parents ever or the stupidest because we just took the plunge and bought tickets for A Day Out With Thomas. Hopefully Mizz will love it and it won't be an overly crowded, over priced major disappointment where Mizz plays more attention to his shoes than the giant Thomas.

To complete the next week are two more birthday parties and a 4th o july cookout which I am really looking forward to.

1 Comments:

At 7:59 AM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

Sounds like you have things well in hand for birthday and July 4th celebrations.

I'm sure Mizz will have a great time with Thomas ... wish we could see his expression when he sees what's in store for him.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home