Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day in Review--According to Mizz

When Dave was tucking Mizz in to bed tonight, he asked him what was the coolest thing he did today.  Mizz got a haircut complete with balloon, sticker, and lollipop, went for a wagon ride, played excitedly with his new water table, read new library books, ate a yummy grilled dinner.  The highlight?  Sliding down the box that the water table came in.  I've give it to him--it was a creative use of the box, he crushed it just enough to make a slide for him and D.  He also enjoyed popping in and out of it.  Boxes are fun.  At one point, I even indulged him and climbed into.  D thought that was hysterical and then proceeded to thump so loudly on the top, I am surprised I can still hear. It was a really fun day.  I love summer. 

1 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet!!!!! I remember kids at our house doing the same thing!!
Love from the Tutu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home