Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Stressed out lady bugs

This weekend we got our garden on. Peas went in, as did tomatoes, a new rose bush, some pretty white thing, and a zucchini. We also unleashed the power of 150 ladybugs to take care of those pesky aphids. Today I had the great idea to go ladybug hunting. I didn't mean it literally I swear but Mizz and D tried their best. They were very excited to find the critters and were really excited to handle them as well. I did my best to show them the best way to scoop them up but I am afraid there may have been a few causalities. Lady bugs are awesome though, as they are the only bugs I will willingly touch.

1 Comments:

At 7:50 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Actually, it was 1500 ladybugs, which were totally fun to pour over my garden.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home