Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Amendment


In keeping with my tendency to qualify a good 50% of what comes out of my mouth, I feel obligated to state that I do not advocate spying on your friends and family. Enemies maybe. Bosses maybe. But no good usually comes from spying on loved ones or from Bush's current anti terror measures.

On a different subject, the Mizz had his fifteen months check up yesterday! Fortunately, we didn't have to wait the usual extra forty minutes. Also as usual, the whole thing was so rushed, that I left with more questions than before the visit. Argh. I need to do some asking around the mom mob to see if a pediatrician actually exists that actually takes time to address your questions with both feet still in the exam room. Between Mizz screeching and the doc with his hand reaching for the door, I have a hard time formulating follow up questions. Still, it was one of the better office visits. He got two quick shots that were tolerated quite nicely by distracting him with his very own cardboard box! Mizz has been a literal voracious reader as of late and has eaten the corners and spines off of many books. I've also caught him sitting and "reading" books while I "cook" dinner.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 AM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

My daughter will surely set him straight this weekend. I can already hear her indignant toddler voice saying, "No! Don't eat dat! No eat my books! Dat's MINE"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home