Monday, November 27, 2006

I got a new job!

OK not really a new job per se, but an additional one. Starting in February I will be teaching a class for parents and kids (separately thank god) about the effects of divorce on children. Washington County is pretty darn progressive in that it recognizes the significance of divorce on families and mandates participation in the program. Given this and the fee that is required, I imagine that some of the parents may not be thrilled to be there. As a parent, I certainly know what an added burden can feel like. I am confident though that I will be able to win them over with my winning personality and brillance. Actually, I do really enjoy leading groups like this and am really impressed with the program. Also, it is a great opportunity to get connected to an agency I really respect and do some work with kids. To top it all off, the schedule is really flexible and as of now, I am just signed up to teach Wednesday evenings and Saturday mornings for two hours each. Yay me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home