Sunday, January 28, 2007

Preggers abounds

Not me. Although today I caught myself daydreaming about how I would tell people if I was. But yesterday we hung out with not one but THREE pregnant women, one of whom is pregnant with twins! Once again a new crop of pregnant women has sprung up in my life. In fact I feel like I might be the only woman I know who isn't. There has been a great posting and comments recently on urbanmamas about the whens and whys concerning baby number two. It has been really helpful to me as I consider the possibility. In any case, Mizz had a great time with all that feminine attention. First we set sail to the Cadillac Cafe for breakfast. Unfortunately, due to timing issues we had to grab the brunch to go and speed back to the house to meet my knitting friends for some serious gabbing and some knitting. Mizz played the perfect host and entertained everyone by distributing stickers to everyone and then trying to throw several only to have them stick to his hand (think a cat with tape on its paw); it was really funny. He is so silly and adorably, a little shy at first. It blows me away that he is already different around different people. He's growing up so much, but not so much that I am ready to start all over again yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home