Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Things that make me go hmmm...

Sorry to those of you who now have that annoying song in your head. If I can't torment the people at work with the likes of Sister Christian, Burt Bacharach, and an ever burgeoning collection of silly kid songs, I can do it to my fellow bloggers.

But I digress... the object I had in mind with the title was Trader Joe's Chocolate Peanut Butter Malt Balls. They are sensational and I highly recommend that you buy them and share them with me. Yes, it is 1:00 in the afternoon and I am eating and blogging about these little wonders of peanut butter goodness and my child is at daycare and I am at home. I am not just consuming calories mind you, I just interviewed at Mizz's daycare and they have offered me a two day a week position. Yey! And I am going to make a few calls to feel out some leads that I dug out before jumping ship. So while there are many possibilities out there including some type of nannying/photographing/scuba instructor arrangement, I still need to try to get my head around what I want these next few years to look like (and of course what we can afford). Could I really stay at home full time with the Mizz? We have amazing fun on Mondays and Tuesday but could I really keep it up Weds-Friday? If I take time off now, what we it be like to get back into the job market five years from now? I have 1000 other questions and variables to consider and so I need to knock off the blogging for now. Cheerio!

1 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, Blogger Dave said...

I can't be sure if I liked the Chocolate Peanut Butter Malt Balls. I didn't have a chance to savor the taste, seeing as I was inhaling them. These might be a problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home