Monday, February 26, 2007

Oscar Madness

We had a Oscar watching party yesterday. To accommodate the occasion, we moved the TV down into the living room and I have to say, it is somewhat tempting to keep it down there permanently. In true Franny form, I had put on an Oscar the grouch tee shirt that morning without realizing the coincidence, until I walked downstairs and Dave pointed it out. So, I was dressed in my finest without even trying really. And, it was fun despite the broadcast which was profoundly boring IMHO. After many constructive comments to the TV, Dave suggested I see if the Academy is hiring part time so I could help out next year.

1 Comments:

At 3:24 PM, Blogger Kelly said...

See, this is how dense I am. I never made the connection that we were watching the Oscars and you were wearing an Oscar shirt. I was just so excited to see a sesame street shirt, that my thought pattern ended there. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home