Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Peas and Coffee Anyone?

I realize that this will not be as funny to most people as it is to me, but I just poured coffee into the peas and carrots that I was about to nuke for Mizz. There are a couple of questions you might be asking at this point. Why is Franny drinking coffee at 2 in the afternoon? Why is she making lunch for her son at 2 in the afternoon? Why coffee in the peas? The answer to all of these pressing questions and most of the others in my life at this point is toddler. It has beeen a stultifying last couple of days culminating in appproximately 60 minutes of crying/whining and repeated "hot" and "park". Now, as I am typing this, Mizz has dropped his whole plate of approximately five hundred peas and carrots and fishsticks onto the floor and he keeps saying Hah? Hah! Hah? as if trying to engage them in conversation. I need a retreat in a bad, bad way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home