Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Mizz gets frustrated

By everything I mean. It appears that he may be embracing his toddler self whole heartedly now and all the torment, conflict, and angst that goes with it.

Mizz: "Wow, Mom is serious when she says that she is going to take my juice away. WAH!" "Naptime is for babies, I am exhausted but want to keep truckin...WAH!" "I can't make this toy do what I want, WAH!"

I think you get the idea. I think for me one of the biggest challenges of parenting has been the constant changing nature of it. Just as I get comfortable with the current status quo whether it is adorable or *challenging*, it changes. But there is that period of transition where the change is happening that is really uncomfortable because it is hard to know what is driving it. Is it me? Is Mizz sick? Could I be doing something differently to help him/teach him better?

Currently though, it looks like I better get used to the power struggle game, at least before I could pretend like I was the boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home