Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The World According to Mizz

Cupcake liners are coffee filters. (Pacific NW kid...I wonder when I should start injecting the coffee?)

I turn lights ON! I turn lights OFF!

While in time out, Mizz went through his repertoire of referee signals including, yes, time out, first down, and safe. It seems that Mizz could care less that Mom is mad at him. Or maybe he could see through my charade. I am a horrible actor and it is going to take a lot to make me actually mad at him. Although it would be nice to get through mealtime in a more civilized fashion.

When asked who is in his playground he responded C, N, B, K, Mizz, and Mama. Cool, I can still roll with the younger set.

Oats, Peas, Beans, and Barley and Chicka, Chicka, Boom, Boom rule right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home