Friday, August 10, 2007

Big Kid Bed!

Mizz more or less slept through last night in his big kid bed. He is really pleased with the new set up and dives into it the minute he enters his room. I was worried that it might be a somewhat difficult transition because well, not much has been easy per se, and also, we didn't really have any time to discuss the matter. At the same time though, I think my worry meter has reached its capacity and I have come to accept that most transitions will be fine or at least stages that pass.

Other heartwarming news: Mizz greets me each day after school with "I missed you!" and he wowed his teachers with an impressive pattern design while playing with the ladder blocks. Yes, he is both sweet, sweet, sweet, and really smart.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home