Saturday, August 04, 2007

R U kidding me?

While grocery shopping, I recently said "are you kidding me?!?" about something. These words came back to haunt me at the check out as a guy of questionable cognitive functioning decided upon the completion of his transaction that he needed hotdogs. Four packs of them. And the good kind, not the Fred Meyer kind. Oh, and buns! He needed buns. So, while the cashier was troubleshooting this turn of events, Mizz began repeating what he had earlier..."Are you kidding me?". And since he is a toddler, he likes to repeat himself, frequently and loudly.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

Janet commented that you should archive your blog so that Mizz can read your comments and observations when he grows up. Seems like a good idea. Although I'm happy some of my older observations never made it into print.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home