Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Another Manic Morning

  • Wake up at 4:15, tell Mizz it is too early. Get ignored.
  • Ignore him until 5:00 when I go to take a shower.
  • Come back to his room to find diapers (clean ones) and books strewn around his room and him holding a screw. Ask where the screw came from and am directed to the closet which he has been attempting to disassemble for the last two days. Explain to him that screws are for Mama and Daddy but thank him for giving it to me (and to myself, the powers that be for not letting him swallow it).
  • 6:00 Go downstairs for breakfast. Mizz throws banana at me and dots the table with milk, but settles down when I give him a sugar muffin to gnaw on so I can whine, I mean, type in peace. Soon, he will be daycare's sugared up and tired problem.

2 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

Ouch. Just reading about it makes me tired.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Dave said...

Um... A screw? What's happening back in PDX?

Mizz, I told you to be nice to Mommy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home