Saturday, November 10, 2007

My Little Scientist

Mizz asked me "How does it work?" today referring to his revolving fish in his toy aquarium. His other frequent question is "what is that?" because he really is piecing the world together. His lego sculptures now involve batteries, candles, escalators, xylophones, and of course tall towers for mommy and daddy. I am typing this know as he rouses from a three plus hour nap. Apparently the morning at OMSI was exhausting for his inquisitive little mind. I realize that I may be selective paying attention to these details but for as long as I can remember Mizz has been conducting little science projects. Granted, play is science for most children but Mizz's thoroughness and curiosity seem to be pretty exceptional to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home