Monday, November 12, 2007

Ultrasound

I had my first ultrasound today with this little baby and it was every bit as incredible and joyous as the ones with Mizz. Mizz and my friend Gina accompanied me to the appointment since Dave had better things to do in Coos Bay (just kidding, Davey!). While I missed having Dave there, the three of us had a great time. Mizz entertained himself as always by inspecting the electrical circuitry and listening intently to the baby's heartbeat. Ever since his hospital stint, he has been really interested in stethoscopes and heartbeats. He also demonstrated some remarkable empathy for me when I got my finger poked. Either that, or he was afraid he was next in line. I've spent the rest of the day being really excited about the baby because for whatever reason I haven't been able to quite believe it until now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home