Thursday, November 01, 2007

Knitting Fever

I spent some of my windfall today and treated myself to a new knitting needle organizer. I am really psyched because it has been a true pain to find/remember the needles that I have. Now that it's fall the knitting bug has returned in full force, although having finally recovered from some serious wrist/elbow pain, I am forcing myself to be disciplined and not knit for hours on end. Not that I have hours on end, but I am pretty hard to deter once I get involved in a project. For now I am limited myself to small projects (a cat hat for Mizz, some baby booties for some little babe :)). But I may lift the weight limit and finally knit my hunk of a husband the sweater he deserves (or at least the one that I can knit).

1 Comments:

At 11:14 PM, Blogger Christine said...

I've always wanted one of those cool hanging circular needle organizers. Is that the kind you got?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home