Thursday, October 25, 2007

Nesting?

I have sucessfully managed to fight the urge to shop all week. I don't know whether it is the hormones, anxiety, spotty fall weather, or boredom but on Tuesday I was sure that I needed to buys linens of all shapes and sizes, yesterday I was convinced that I should go check out the maternity/baby store, and today well, I just thought I pick up a few things at Target. But a sobering glance at few bills and the admittance that I am powerless to say no once I am in a store, sent me and Max to the park instead with not a single cent between us. Like any craving except for french fries and ice cream, this one will pass I am sure. I'm going to go occupy my hands with the hat I am knitting for Mizz and that will help too.

1 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Marketing Mommy said...

You're a stronger woman than I. I just dropped a wad of cash at Ann Taylor Loft and Target. I've been telling myself I need a new coat, back-to-work clothes and baby supplies for daycare but it is entirely possible a few other items snuck into my shopping cart.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home