Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy Half Birthday Mizz!

It's hard to believe that two and a half years has gone by since I first got to hold Mizz. I thought about that day quite a bit today because in addition to celebrating Mizz's half birthday (complete with a black tie, catered event with ponies) we also found out by way of ultrasound that we are having another little baby boy! I am pretty thrilled with the idea of Mizz having a brother to grow up with. Although I have to admit at dinner tonight I was struck with the image of me eating the majority of my meals with Dave and two sons. I never imagined I'd be living with three men. Dave did acknowledge that I might at times feel outnumbered and as a token gesture offered to let me have more control over the decorating. My response was something along the lines of "I've given you two sons, I can do whatever I want forever now." Or something like that, but I digress...

Mizz had a great time at the ultrasound watching the baby on the tv and identifying the various lights and equipment in the room. Apparently the whole experience was really stimulating to him because he promptly fell asleep on the way home and then slept for another four hours! Which unfortunately for him, wrecked our plans of meeting up with his best friend at the OMSI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home