Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hump day

It's been a long week already. In addition to intentionally not scheduling anything, I found out that the director of Max's school has been missing since this weekend. I am really concerned about her and hoping that she will be found soon and safely.

I do have a doctor's appointment today and as usual am looking forward to hearing his heartbeat. He is a very active guy, that almost also kicks back when I put my hands on my belly. Weirdly, whenever, anyone else does he goes still. I suppose I know the right amount of pressure and am probably more relaxed when it is my own hands.

Yesterday it was so beautiful we spent two hours outside, walking for an hour, and then playing at the park. Mizz and I both took solid naps afterward. I am milking these times for all they are worth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home