Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Back from the Island

Whidbey Island to be exact. We had a great long weekend visiting family and enjoying the spectacular scenery right out the window. Max did his part to raise sea levels by throwing hundreds of rocks into the water on a couple of trips to the beach. He had a blast with his cousins and I think will be asking to see them again, oh, probably nonstop for the next few days. Alas, it's gonna be a couple of months at least. I also really enjoyed the chance to talk shop with my two pregnant sister in laws. Let's just say that there was probably more boob, poop, and food talk than at your usual family gathering all interspersed with "hey feel this!". My little man is moving around so much these days. Mizz and I just visited the fetal exhibit at the OMSI this morning and holy cow, it appears that I've got a real baby in there! I've said it before, and I'm sure I'll say it again, this has seemed like the slowest pregnancy on the planet. Yet, now at 30 weeks I am starting to realize that I am really close to the end and am starting to freak out a little bit. We have got to get organized in a serious way.

1 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much from the Grandpa and Tutu here - what a great time we had with our family of 15 plus three soon to arrive! Lovin' it!!!! The countdown is really rolling now, isn't it?!?!?! :) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home