Thursday, February 21, 2008

Zootastic!

Mizz and I had our best zoo adventure yet today. The weather was fantastic and since putting him in the backpack isn't an option for me anymore, Mizz walked and rode on the back part of his stroller this time. This was a way better arrangement than hauling him in and out of the stroller all the time and it gave us tons of room to stash our picnic and coats that we had to shed. Mizz turned his nose up at the sandbox and was once again most captivated by the waterfalls and ducks. Actually the trail with the waterfalls is my favorite part of the zoo too because it is very Northwesty and feels as natural as you can in a zoo environment. And now I am going to make use of Mizz's naptime and go soak up some more Vitamin D accompanied by el monitor or MiniMizz as I like to call it and an anthology of humorous writings from the New Yorker. Sun and laughter have been in short supply as of late.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home