Thursday, March 06, 2008

School Applications

I completed Mizz's first school application for him yesterday. It was a very well crafted essay on why he and our family are a good fit for a local co-op preschool. I am pretty excited about the possiblility although if he doesn't get in (due to any number of reasons), I will not be crushed. I am a little terrifed about the idea of having to get me and two kids out the door four days a week. Not that many parents don't do just that, but it is a great unknown to me and frankly suiting up and getting out the door is already the least enjoyable part of my day with just the Mizz. Still the schol has a fantastic yard and is very into creative play both of which are really important to me at this point. Not to mention, it is cheap, close, and has a really cool communal feel about it that I dig. I suppose I should get on some waiting lists for back up options...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home