Monday, May 05, 2008

The newest family member!


Introducing Baby Jackie. I could go on and on with the silly jokes about baby number two. Suffice it to say that the waiting game for the real baby, which could, I suppose take another 2 weeks, is driving me bonkers. Today is the day I had Mizz according to the gestational calendar and it is also the day I jokingly said the baby would be born on, after all Cinco de Mayo is a great day for a birthday! No fireworks, but Margaritas are a good runner up.
So, in the meantime, I am using my low hum of anxiousness to clean long forgotten places of the house (who knew how far back our counter went?) to continuing my quest for the perfect diaper bag, to oh yeah, um trying to figure out what we are going to call this six and half pound watermelon. I can't wait to see him, but if he wants to stay in until Mother's Day or even later, I'm okay with that. Because despite the readiness to be done being pregnant, I can't help being a little sentimental that these are the last few days that I will get to experience the amazingness of pregnancy, aches and all.

2 Comments:

At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What sweet writings! Won't be long now, soon-to-be mama of two wonderful little boys!!!
Love, Tutu :)

 
At 7:51 AM, Blogger Grandpa Phil said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home